Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fantastic Voyage - Pre Viz development



This was an early test  on visualizing how the nucleus reveal would look like, it looks a lot different from this now, because the is a focus on each organelle and the terrain is very different now

This is an early test on how my camera would work, as stated on my previous blog post there would no longer be a rotation of the camera; until the point where the main organelles are revealed most of the movement through the cell would be movement from left to right whilst going forward

EDIT/UPDATE: TO be clear I wont be going with this, this is just a test cam I made early on in the process. this was a failed test and I have now scraped with idea and like say above, the camera would only be moving from left to right, until the big reveal of the Nucleus

No comments:

Post a Comment