Saturday, November 17, 2012

Secret Lair - Hero prop Othographic

This is what I have so far for my Hero Prop, more work needs to be done on it to have show simplistic look I'm looking for...I like the fact it of not including a face but as the main features are for this type of statue are hair and facial hair, I'm still deciding whether to give it a face or not...

another thing i need to adress; I want the Prop (statue) to be instantly recognized as a Chinese solider so I'm currently think of colour schemes and how it can make it stand out in my scene, all though Terracotta is "clay like" when it comes to appearance and texture I thought I could still be free with the statue as the Lair doesn't  exist in reality and the soldiers weren't discovered until the 1970's

No comments:

Post a Comment