Thursday, January 2, 2014

Character Design - Environment Thumbnails

I tried to put my characters the Environment where they all stay together, in the show Phezi is with a group of people similar to his ages; all teenagers, they survive together, go hunting and bring their good back, they support one an other. In thumbnail 2, I was trying to depict one of the Journeys Phezi and Jason go on...at this point they're far far away from their hideout and maybe just discovered a new group of people different culture maybe..I imagine thumbnail 3 would be the hideout fitting for the show, I like the idea of the group owning their part of the forest, hunting down what they wanted venturing out into different villages and stealing what they can to survive, and then just vanishing into the bushes....    



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see finished presentation, it's looking really good so far! : D

    ReplyDelete