Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Video Infographic - Identifying Key Facts

I'm doing an Infographic on the History of Zombies, looking at it through social/cultural context. It was important that I actually did research on key events on  from the 1930's to Current day, and instead of boring you with text, thought I'd show my finding in images...

Post-research, I came to a conclusion of what I felt Zombies represented. Though they could represent one thing as the decades fly by, Zombies really were the fear of the people personified. Zombie Films are most popular in America so this is where most of my research was focused. The Infographic is History of Zombies, but in essence what the vidoe would be doing is going through history identifying cultural fears...









No comments:

Post a Comment